The following is a short list of things my husband and children have asked in the recent past, questions to which the answer is always YES.
1. Mom, can I have more onions with my steak?
2. Mom, is there more broccoli?
3. Mom, can we go for a nature walk?
Yes! (barring it being bedtime or something)
4. Honey, can I grill dinner tonight?
5. Mom, can I clean the bathroom floor?
6. Mom, can you put me to bed now?
Yes! (Ok, this one is cheating - we were camping and it was almost 11:00 at night... but still.)
7. Honey, do you want me to do the grocery shopping this week?
8. Mommy, can I go pee on the potty? (asked by 2 year old still in diapers)
Yes! Yes! Yes!